Town life versus city life
Town life indicates the lifestyle of people living in rural areas. Whereas, City life is totally different from village life. People who live in villages have some best things like fresh air, freshwater, and food. On other hand, cities provide the best traveling, more opportunities for jobs, and, more things.
There are some basic differences between Town life and city life.
1. Weather- The weather in villages is always cooler than in cities. That’s why villages are the most beautiful places for traveling. The atmosphere of villages is pollution-free and Especially, in the summer season, people reach here for maintaining and visit hill areas. For tourism, this is the best thing to visit a town or village. Also, the presence of nature in the village areas makes the weather cool and calm. So, People prefer to go to villages to get natural things and beauty.
There is a lack of natural objects, trees in urban areas. As a result, the weather is always hot. There is a lot of pollution in the city due to which the risk of disease is high.
2. Food- The life of the people of the village is based on agriculture. They cultivate a variety of grains and vegetables for consumption and export. There is no place for these things in cities. People eat readymade food and junk food more. Even the population of cities is increasing day by day. People do not even have a place to build their own houses.
3. Routine- But in villages, people are busy on their farms to do cultivating crops. They do hard work to grow grains and vegetables in fields. “Animal husbandry” is also their another business. By this, they produce multiple types of dairy products, for example, milk, butter, cheese, buttermilk, etc.
People are in cities are busy with their office work and a household chore. They are completely dependent on their jobs. They can’t do farming due to a lack of sufficient land for cultivation.
4. Transportation- The medium of transportation in villages is limited. Buses, cars, and two-wheeled vehicles, etc. Due to the lack of development in rural areas, there are fewer facilities to travel to. Villages have limited transport services. People cover many long distances on their own.
In cities, there are many travel vehicles are available as compared to villages. People can travel from one place to another place by trains, buses, cars, the metro, autos, taxies, and more. “Metro” service has a major contribution to cities. This saves people a lot of time.
5. Education- Students in villages or town areas face many difficulties to gain high education. Due to the lack of better schools and lack of qualified teachers, they have to move to cities for higher education. There are very few schools in the village. Villages needed to improve in education facilities yet.
In comparison, in cities, there are lots of “schools” and “colleges” and “universities” for students. Village children also go to cities for good education. As a result, cities population is also increasing day by day.
6. Employment- Villages have fewer jobs opportunities and mediums. Agriculture and animal husbandry are the only means of employment in the villages. Educated youth face many difficulties to get a satisfactory job. Unemployment is the main problem for youth in town areas. Due to lack of construction and lack of employment people are migrating continuously from villages.
Cities’ people have enough opportunities as comparison of villages. Less educated people also work in factories. People have more jobs in cities like company jobs, factory workers, vendors, greengrocer’s, Drivers, online product delivers, and more.
7. Communication- In village areas people know their own local languages only. They hesitate to communicate with cities people in another language like Hindi and English.
In cities, people usually communicate in Hindi and English language. They are frank as compared to village people because they have more chances to improve themselves and they have enough mediums.
I hope, you will like to read about town life versus city life.